I'll remember that next time but limitatuon said optional? Did I miss something
Recent community posts
Neat stuff. why does the lighting appear weird at times, kind of flickers if you're not looking at a wall directly or not as bright. Also there is a little z-fighting between two floor panes, in the first room. When it switches from walking on floor_sqr256 to floor_sandstone, i have to jump a little to continue to move or it 'sticks'.
would recommend to make the toolbar resizable (looks tiny on my surface pro), and use a tool to 'extrude' the same colored pixels or colored pixels that are touching into the next or new layer.
Or is it kept in sync? ALso, is there a hotkey to move up or down a level rather than move the mouse to the bottom, select a slice and move the mouse back up? Yea, i'm a little lazy in that way.
Very nice, i've been using piskel but this would be ideal to use with godot. I have a few ideas if you want to look into it.
* preview window of animation sprite that can be scaled up/down, and play independently of the frames at the bottom (playing automatically at 12fps when program is started)
* moving the frames closer to the canvas layer window
* have up to 4 texture buttons for the brush sizes, optional textedit for larger values
* compare with Piskel, have the +, -, and clone keys embedded in the frame you have active.
* move the loop/playforward to bottom, bringing the + - CL keys closer to frames
* a checkbox to show/hide the onionskin
* up to 4 texturebuttons for onionskin, with optional edit box if you need more onion flavor
* more defined border around the line of frames at the bottom.
* hotkeys for the button 'frames' +,-,CL, etc . playing with the source, I added Z to create a new frame, X to delete a frame, and C to clone it
i save myfont32x16.png (256x128, 8x8 fonts). Importing it creats a 16x8. Try to edit it and it crashes. Also tried 8x8 fonts - myfont8x8.png and it crashes trying to edit it. **UPDATE crashing is due to i was exporting as Grayscale instead of RGB.
is there a retro game system this resolution and color scheme are based on? What are the color values, I can't right click and save the palette. Or can I visually approximate as long as i only use 4 colors?