Thank you! Haha, if you do play it again, I hope it brings positive vibes to ya too! I'm shocked that Alain has your heart!?
Recent community posts
You can find the tutorial I wrote in 2018 at
I will say that I haven't touched Renpy at all since then (and am still a complete beginner), so not sure if the tutorial still holds up with latest Renpy version.
Good luck with your coding!
Hi there, there are some hints on this post https://itch.io/post/623422; I don't officially have a guide, but feel free to respond to this comment again if you want more specific direction afterwards! Essentially all ducks need to be in a row in order to get the appropriate endings...
Awesome, I'm glad it was helpful to you, and you are very welcome! I had the same experience trying to follow other tutorials and am still shocked I got this to work...
Good luck with your game :)!
Hi Mei! I'm beaming and honoured that you enjoyed the game enough to leave such a lovely comment, thank you so much! I'm also glad that you enjoyed ending 7!!!!!! One of my favs as well!!!!!! Thank you for playing, and it is my pleasure to have brought a bit of fun to your day!
Here are some ~vague~ hints/spoilers!
1. coffee, compliment, avoid job talk, Fung; repeat 3x
5. tea, compliment, avoid job talk, Fung; repeat 3x
6. tea, compliment, avoid job talk, Ceilic; repeat 3x
7. fruity juice, be in the favour of the first 3, but botch the 4th
If ya need less vagueness, please comment here again! Good luck :D
Alain...is a huge dork...as they all are, hahahaha
Hi there! It is completely normal to not be able to select the drink on the last visit; the final drink is automatically chosen for you based on the previous selections you made in the game. The game logic was designed this way, so please don't blame yourself!!
I'm going to post some hints below (if you want to read them) and hopefully you get to the other endings soon!
- Hint 1: the choices/selections you make when it's "gym" time have no bearing on the end result; they're there to give you a testing ground to see how the characters react to you; you can easily skip through these.
- Hint 2: You have to go all-in and choose the same type of drink every time you visit the club, in order to get a character-specific ending, and build rapport with that character exclusively: Fung tends to like to talk about himself, Sunny tends to like to talk about tea, and Ceilic tends to like to talk about what he's thinking. Of course compliments are generally liked by all! You can generally tell based on their reactions, what they like and what they don't like.
- Hint 3: You need to inception the guy to think/talk about the other guy (if you're hoping for those kinds of endings).
That's all for now :) Happy to reveal more if you are still having difficulties! Thanks for bringing all of this to my attention!
OMG thank you for your comment!! I feel blessed that you took the time to play the game *and* record it for a live play!!!!!! I'm glad that you enjoyed the game!!!!!! I also appreciate your own self narration for the main character during the video hahaha <3! To be honest I can't pronounce a bunch of the drink names either LOL...
Thank you for your kind comments, and I'm glad you enjoyed your playthrough! I've had a couple of other folks tell me that they've successfully obtained more than 1 ending; are you using the mac or PC build? I'll play test it on my end again to double check for this glitch/error! Which ending are you landing on over the over again? Is it ending 9? The other possibility is that you may have not chosen the "appropriate" combination of choices during your play through (it's pretty specific), and if you want, I'm happy to give you hints/pointers re: how to get the other endings :)
Such stellar artwork and mysterious characters!! I totally went and played both "endings" of the demo...so curious to know what the true extent of "horror" will be, given the hints that the demo had!! Looking forward to the full version :)
Such an interesting story premise, and my heart was racing near the end of the demo, so much TENSION! I feel like there's so much more to the story to unpack, and so much more of the world to explore!
The mood and pacing of this game is excellent. I like how there were two related narratives intertwined into the same story. Sungmin and Clyde banter is too perfect, I...am rooting for them! Gotta go play Ego Holic now...!!!!!!!!
Although it's R18, I still get a very pure/wholesome feeling from Havi and Yarrow!! Stylish and very well executed technically for everything from art/stage/ui/intro-outro/cut scenes. The game was a great romp ;D I was chuckling at what the main "decision" point of the game was!!