Thanks :D glad you enjoyed the game!
Recent community posts
Ohh I see that your credit is baked into the ABOUT page, so all is good! Thanks again for all your wonderful help and translation! I got the credits to display properly in the About/Sobre, so we're good to go!
I also didn't have any problems with the credits loading after various endings; if you were auto-skipping-through screens, it does just blow through the credit screen scroll super quick and takes you back to the main menu after...maybe that's what happened in your case.
Hello Chelles!! Thank you so much for your efforts with the translation! Glad that you had some fun with it :). I'll have a look for the bug you mentioned and see if I can do anything about it! If I were to credit you for the translation, what name/contact details might you prefer?
Thank you for your kind message, I'm glad that you enjoyed this silly game <3! I made this game for fun/not-profit/so everyone could have a chance to play it, so we're aligned on that value. Yes, you can definitely go ahead and translate the game dialogue. Thank you for your interest and labour in doing so (regardless of how far you get).
I would be happy to incorporate it into the game later if you do take the translation to the finish line, so other Brazilian Portuguese speakers can enjoy the game too, with full credit to you, of course. It seems that you already know your way around Renpy, but if there's anything else I can provide to facilitate your translation, please let me know!
You can find the tutorial I wrote in 2018 at
I will say that I haven't touched Renpy at all since then (and am still a complete beginner), so not sure if the tutorial still holds up with latest Renpy version.
Good luck with your coding!
Hi there, there are some hints on this post https://itch.io/post/623422; I don't officially have a guide, but feel free to respond to this comment again if you want more specific direction afterwards! Essentially all ducks need to be in a row in order to get the appropriate endings...
Awesome, I'm glad it was helpful to you, and you are very welcome! I had the same experience trying to follow other tutorials and am still shocked I got this to work...
Good luck with your game :)!
Hi Mei! I'm beaming and honoured that you enjoyed the game enough to leave such a lovely comment, thank you so much! I'm also glad that you enjoyed ending 7!!!!!! One of my favs as well!!!!!! Thank you for playing, and it is my pleasure to have brought a bit of fun to your day!
Here are some ~vague~ hints/spoilers!
1. coffee, compliment, avoid job talk, Fung; repeat 3x
5. tea, compliment, avoid job talk, Fung; repeat 3x
6. tea, compliment, avoid job talk, Ceilic; repeat 3x
7. fruity juice, be in the favour of the first 3, but botch the 4th
If ya need less vagueness, please comment here again! Good luck :D
Alain...is a huge dork...as they all are, hahahaha
Hi there! It is completely normal to not be able to select the drink on the last visit; the final drink is automatically chosen for you based on the previous selections you made in the game. The game logic was designed this way, so please don't blame yourself!!
I'm going to post some hints below (if you want to read them) and hopefully you get to the other endings soon!
- Hint 1: the choices/selections you make when it's "gym" time have no bearing on the end result; they're there to give you a testing ground to see how the characters react to you; you can easily skip through these.
- Hint 2: You have to go all-in and choose the same type of drink every time you visit the club, in order to get a character-specific ending, and build rapport with that character exclusively: Fung tends to like to talk about himself, Sunny tends to like to talk about tea, and Ceilic tends to like to talk about what he's thinking. Of course compliments are generally liked by all! You can generally tell based on their reactions, what they like and what they don't like.
- Hint 3: You need to inception the guy to think/talk about the other guy (if you're hoping for those kinds of endings).
That's all for now :) Happy to reveal more if you are still having difficulties! Thanks for bringing all of this to my attention!
OMG thank you for your comment!! I feel blessed that you took the time to play the game *and* record it for a live play!!!!!! I'm glad that you enjoyed the game!!!!!! I also appreciate your own self narration for the main character during the video hahaha <3! To be honest I can't pronounce a bunch of the drink names either LOL...
Thank you for your kind comments, and I'm glad you enjoyed your playthrough! I've had a couple of other folks tell me that they've successfully obtained more than 1 ending; are you using the mac or PC build? I'll play test it on my end again to double check for this glitch/error! Which ending are you landing on over the over again? Is it ending 9? The other possibility is that you may have not chosen the "appropriate" combination of choices during your play through (it's pretty specific), and if you want, I'm happy to give you hints/pointers re: how to get the other endings :)