If we have already downloaded this when it was first released for free do we have to pay for each new update?
Recent community posts
About the KML files where do we find those I saw in the youtube file explaining it you had some so. Also gravity bombs I cannot seem to get to work are they fully implemented yet? If implemented could you do a short youtube video showing how to use them? I am also willing to assist on this project if you would like sir, I have some Unity experience and am currently enrolled for networking and cyber security in the USA.
- U.S Faction
- Minuteman III speed (terminal speed 7826.66667 m/s), accuracy/ circular error probable (240 m), mirv radius, apogee (11,000,000 m) and range (greater than 9,700 km) may not be correct. Can also carry up to 3 warheads and only can carry W87-0 or W78. Though New Start limits to one warhead
- Trident II speed(terminal speed 8,060 m/s), mirv radius, and range (more than 12,000 km reduced load or about 7,600km Full load) may not be correct. Also can house up to 14 w76-1 or w76-2 or 8 w88. Due to New START in practice each missile carries 4 warheads
- AGM-86B range( greater than 2,400 km or 2,400,000 m) may not be correct. Can only carry one W80-1
- Nuclear weapons yields are correct.
- Ohio Class subs can spend a lot longer than 30 days off base/only limited by food speed (37 km/h) way off. Also can carry 24 SLBM but limited to 20 due to NEW START
- B-2A speed (cruise speed 900km/h), range (11,000km), and altitude (ceiling 15,200 m) may not be correct. Can carry 16 B61 or 16 B83
- B-52H speed (844 km/h), range (14,080 km), and altitude (ceiling 15,200 m) may not be correct. Can carry 12 AGM-86
- F-35 speed (max 1,296 km/h), range (2,800 km), and altitude (ceiling 15,200m) may not be correct. Only one B61-12
- F-16 speed (1,482 km/h), range (4217 km), and altitude (ceiling 15,200m) may not be correct. Both B61 and b83 2 only for both
- Tornado speed (1,482 km/h), range (3,890 km), and altitude(ceiling 15,200 m) may not be correct. Can carry 4 B61’s
- Things I would love to see added/ Explained
- Other Factions fully implemented, China, North Korea, Iran, ECT
- Where can we get the KML files to populate with real bases/everything?
- Also, I cannot get aircraft's gravity bombs to work properly can you make a video how those specifically work?
- Where do you get the information for this simulator both nuclear and military craft?
- Have the ability to, since this is a simulator, see the past effects of nuclear accidents and detonations.
- Conventional Naval vessels
- Have in the future ABMS, and be able to the what the effect of countering both bombers and submarines would have using convention weapons systems.
- Possibly be able to tune this simulator into a DEFCON similar game.