Excuse me but I'm gunna drop some random gamedev thoughts that came to mind as I was playing this. ***Warning: Spoilers***
1) The controls are a bit clunky but not terrible. Movement is fun, yet too tedious -in that to get yourself to walk strait forward for the bonus movespeed, it's not possible at angles non octagonal(^v<> and 4 diagonals). A small idea I just had is to hold(or toggle; options are always beneficial) x or s down, to soft lock your directional-movement to where your cursor is pointed within maybe like 30 or 45 degrees of angle.
2) The way you implemented tutorial functions through dialogue was very efficient and beneficial to the flow and fun of play. Quite much better than your standard force-fed tutorials.
3) Could benefit from a very strong handed implementation of vertical aim detection assist for attacking up and down slopes. BUT, the teleportation arrows makes dealing with the slopes very tactical and fun so I could argue either way. Feels clunky yet rewarding when I beat it. Tbh the teleportation arrows combined with needing to charge attacks is really fun to fight stuff with.
4) Shooting teleport arrows into walls sometimes kills you xd. Guess I deserve it for trying to exit the map?
5) The character looks great and the weapon choice is solid.