Thanks for your answer :)
Recent community posts
Hi, thanks a lot for your work so crazy !!!
I love this game and i have finished it on SENS so many times ... with my little daughter :)
Is your game support two player mode like the original one ? If not, will you add it in the future ?
And at the end, when all will be done, have you plan to add some new features that were not present in the original game ?
- Like a Boss Rush mode where we must kill all the bosses one by one with for exemple 3 lives ?
- Maybe a new story with new puzzles ?
- Like now the game is in 16/9, maybe a 4 player mode ?
Is it the market of pico 8 ?
For my part i love to have all my games listed in emulationstation, with screenshot title shot, video preview, description, to choose what i want to play etc ... Really if you can shere here a p8 file it will be the best way for many users. Thanks a lot
A very interesting game :)
Please, will you share the p8 file too ?
We need it to play on TV with the Pico8 Engine. I can't play your game if you pack it for an OS. On Batocera we launch the p8 file with emulationstation.
Thanks a lot
WOAW, incredible game on a C64 <3
I'm only playing on emulation, i have no C64 ...
But i love to have a beautiful menu with my games. Have you plan to share with us the front cover un 1080p ? Ang maybe the back cover and the manual in PDF format ?
Thanks a lot for all your work
WOAW excellent to discover your project. i love Quake, i love GZDoom, you have made a perfect mix :)
And now with your coop support features, it will be so perfect to play :)
I really wish you will finish it and release a complete game with almost a mini story mode :) Thanks
Ok i understand a part of your reason ...
1. But if i understand fine, the game is always the same, it is only packed with an EXE file. It will not give you more work.
2. For this part i understand, i also work with many projects, like my RVGM video game museum, or the youtube channel RETROVISION, or also on game development wit OpenBOR, and yes it is really bad when some one take our work to share it on a crappy web site, and modify or sell it ... :( For sure i understand this point. But like you have write, some have also share your EXE game, it will change nothing if the share also a P8 file format. I think that p8 fil will not interest them anymore, not ready and easy to use. The only interest is for gamers like us on for exemple Batocera. It's why i also have ask to the author of POOM to share his p8 file, and now we can play it fine on Batocera, for users that have paid for the official engine.
I really wish you will share your complete game in a near future, a single level is not really interesting for us, but it is a good idea for the BBS site, for sure :)
Thanks for your work and your answer
WOAW !!! great update :)
But you have again missed to share the P8 file ... with all users on Batocera and many systems we can't play your game :(
Please, really, like others, share the p8 file to let us play your game :)
I know you think your 5 versions are enough, but not, on an integrated system with ES launcher we can only play p8 games :(
WOAW really impressive <3
I really wish to try it, will you also share the P8 file ?
I have search for it on https://www.lexaloffle.com/ but you have miss them :(
For my part i use my licensed pico8 engine on Batocera and i can only launch p8 file. I can't use a packed game, like all other Batocera, Recallbox, EmuElec, Retrobat ... users :(
Please think to share it :)
Excellent idée, i love this game :)
How many levels have you include in the game please ?
And can you share the p8 file ? i can't use your game on my system like it.
I must launch a p8 file with the engine with my menu on my TV.
Yes i understand. But i miss some graphics for a game i have paid ... it is not really fine. I only play Pico-8 on my TV, with Batocera, and we launch games with a launcher. We can only launch p8 games, the real cartridge format :(
Hi, thanks a lot for this game, i have paid for the PREMIUM package and i have discover you don't share the .P8 file :(
I'm so sad because i can only use it to play on my system. It is it possible to share it please ? Thanks