We are not planning to add mod support. We are going to release one or few small updates in July.
Competitions starts each winter. It will be marked in calendar. Competitions are splitted into 3 stages: City, Country and World. After winning one stage you are qualified to the next one. Your best student will go automatically for each competition.
Prices for 1 place:
Sorry for late answer.
We know there are some bugs with saving and we are fixing some of them in every update, that's why game is still is Pre-Alpha. Sorry for your lost save data :/
1) Yes, for sure we will add some new furnitures in the future.
2) We know that setting up lessons it quite tedious and we are thinking how to improve that. Maybe we will add copy/paste.
3) We have plans to add some new UI elements (also clock) in the 0.5.1 Update.
4) Currently no plans for that.
5) Speed time option will be available only in the build mode (as it is now). We want to add pause in the future updates.
6) You can schedule "free period" be not assigning any lesson. Then studens will go the the rest rooms, use vending machines etc.
Have a great day!
Bug with saving has been found and will be fixed in the next update.
Thanks for describing that floor bug. If everything goes well, it also will be fixed in the next update.
For now you can only destroy objects, but we want to add undo in the future. Sorry :/
What do you mean by "it doesn't"? After seeing "Saving game..." your game data is saved to disk C on your PC. To load that just press the "Load" button in main menu, and everything will work fine.
Yes, we know that many people are struggling with game mechanics in their first playthrough. That's why we are currently working on in game tutorial that should be finished next week. If you want to make sure that your game is saved, look at top left corner for "Saving game...". When that text disappears it means your game is saved.