Ah! ok, thank you
Recent community posts
great game, a little too challenging in places (I.E Foxy just LOVES to camp lockers your hiding in, even if he doesn't intend to check them and then spam his voicelines.)
The one thing i would like to suggest is maybe a cum ending for scenes, as well as some sounds (like slapping for the electrical scene.)
oh, also, i did encounter one glitch, Foxy had caught me in the kitchen, but i think because of where he was (i was in the doorway he was next to the counter) he froze and it locked my game. he played the catching animation and then just stood there.
still a great game tho.
yeah, but my problem was he never left, so i was just stuck there. either way i found a work around. basically, if you can get him over to camera 1 with the distraction, you can buy yourself some time. you can also abuse his cone of vision by hiding in the corner and moving slightly to the right so he doesn't see you when he turns around.
overall, I think the game is good, I have gotten all the cutscenes and the good ending, but if I may, maybe have Foxy be less insistent on checking the office, it just makes the game run longer than it needs too when you have to sit in the office. and i would also recommend looking into giving Foxy some path priority. there would be times i would distract him with the hallway or reception beeper, but he would immediately turn around to check something else because his path-timer would tell him too. Maybe give priority to distractions that also resets his room timer (I.E how long he stands somewhere before going somewhere else) so that he commits to them.
Found a bug: If you use one of the special attacks in combat for the shoot em up minigame (I.E Cami's pummel attack) the block will no longer be shootable and the game will basically be in purgatory after the block drops.
tehcnically there is, you use the genderbend mirror on yourself then use the magic eggplant to remove your penis, which turns you into a full female. you can also do this to the animals to have an entire genderbent station. (Edit: even though the mirror says it only gender bends humans it also works on animals)
If i may make a small technical suggestion. a manual input for multi purchases like impregnation. that way i can just input a number instead of having to hold the multi option down until i get the desired number (I like to do ridiculously high impregnation counts just to see how far i can go with the pregnancies, highest has been around 800 babies in a single round so far.
if I may, it seems like there's three possible solution to the minigame problem. Solution 1. Would be that the table hit boxes are too big, meaning that not only do the blobs get stuck, they also are invincible. In this case, I would just reccomend decreasing the size of the table hit box.
Solution 2. Blobs are invincible in their sliding animation, in this case, I would really just reccomend putting a cap to the I-frames a slime can have, so if they DO get stuck the player can at least kill them.
Solution 3. Fix the magnetism the blobs have. If the blobs get stuck, cap the number of frames a blob can be stuck in the sliding animation and then if the cap is reached, have the blob pushed away by the object. In this case, the player SHOULD relocate to a position where the blob would not want to touch the table again.
These are just my three solutions.
The game was a tower defense game that had stick figures (though, they were more like box-stick figures) and you played with a bow and arrow. You moved from location to location trying to stop a curse or something from taking over. It has multiple endings based on how well you do.
In one ending, if you fail on a carriage, you get thrown off and I think a werewolf rips your head off (there's no gore though, it just kind of pops off.) Another bad ending is you get to the destination but you fail and a fairy blows everything up. It's kind of a very weird game, but i want to find it again, so if anyone knows what I am talking about, please tell me the name.
So after a while of playing, i do have a few things to say about this game (Also, I apologize if this seems very late, i didn't learn about the game until like 2 days ago):
1. I really like the concept of this game. The idea of you being your worst enemy is something that I find very interesting and I wish more games explored. I would like to see more of this game I.E a few more maps and maybe a horror and non-horror mode.
2. The car handles really well.... except when it doesn't, when the car hits something, it automatically turns to rubber and just bounces off of everything. so if your going perpendicular to a car, and they slightly nudge you, you do a full burnout instead of just slightly angling away from the car you hit. It's especially bad when you hit the barriers sometimes, because you'll want to go down one of the shortcuts, but as soon as you hit the barrier, you go careening into the nearest wall. Again, I like the way the game handles, but the bounce physics really need a tuning.
3.The atmosphere is great, using saturated colors combined with high contrast makes everything your doing highly visible, so when you don't see something coming, it wasn't because you couldn't actually see it, it was just because you weren't looking at it, I.E it's not the games fault, it's YOUR fault.
4. I really wish there was a mute button for the sound. As much as i like the sound of squealing tired and roaring engines, I don't really like the sound of the background. Now, i understand the reason, as this was approached as a horror games, but honestly, after a few runs and hearing the droning soundtrack, I wish I could just turn it off and play something else in another tab.
Alright, so if this game were to be worked on more, a few things i would like to see added are: A few more maps, an ability to switch between a normal mode and a night mode (A.K.A classic mode.), The ability to mute music and sound, or at least just the music, and while not really that important, maybe the ability to switch the color of your car.
I really like this game, I think it is a really cool concept that I believe should be explored more, hell, if there was an updated version with all the stuff I mentioned before, I would literally buy it from somewhere like steam. But overall, great game, great concept.
I've noticed that there are a few bugs (at least in the version i played) that would be really nice to fix.
1. any range unit 100% misses their attack if the enemy is diagonal to them.
2. sometimes buffs and healers will attack friendly units with their abilities instead of do what their supposed too.
3.sometimes spots open up on the map that aren't supposed to be there (like the ability to move over a chasm because enemies are covering the bridge.)
4. sometimes when a unit has finished attacking, i can't do anything until I reselect the unit, but it doesn't give any indication when this happens so sometimes i might just stick on the map screen for a few moments until i fix it.
5. crashes... lots and lots of crashes.
these are only some of the problems i've noticed. the game has a LOT of potential and these are a few things that could be fixed to really improve the experience.