Thank you very much! :D I hope you won't be stuck in lockdown too long.
Recent community posts
A little confusing at first (I thought I had to type the letter on the left) but pretty fun!
What I liked:
- Fun mechanic
- Great for practising touch typing
- Easy at first but gets more challenging!
- Cute design
- There are lots of colours. It might be worth choosing a smaller palette to work with.
- Clearer instructions
Such a cute game, nice work!
Things I loved:
- Clear, thematic graphics. The colour scheme is soothing and I love the droplet animations.
- Easy and intuitive controls + scoring
- Fun enough to keep playing & the mechanics feel fair.
Things to improve:
- The music is nice at first but gets repetitive quickly. Maybe mix in some other tracks or go for something a bit softer.
- You could add some pretty sound effects when the raindrops hit.
- Explain the controls/points system in the description or title page.
- Global leaderboard or sum of user's previous scores?
- Different themes to unlock? E.g. night theme or stormy theme
I look forward to seeing more of your games! :D
This game looks like it has great potential! I completely understand that it's still at the demo stage, so there are lots of things missing like music, tutorials and goals. It's also really laggy in my browser so it might be worth offering a downloadable version too.
- Clean graphics & consistent style
- Varied ability effects
- Everything that's been implemented works well!
- Great animations & character design
- Add music & SFX
- Add a tutorial or instructions that can be opened from the menu
- Set a clear target or win condition
- Make controls more intuitive (e.g. Skill 1 = "1" on keyboard, rather than "T"
- Enemy drops?
Good luck with the rest of your game development!