Thank you so much for the support!
Recent community posts
Thanks so much! The following historical paintings were referenced in this tileset:
- The Swing (Jean-Honoré Fragonard)
- Young Girl Reading (Jean-Honoré Fragonard)
- Pilgrimage to Cythera (Jean-Antoine Watteau)
- Still life with flowers in a vase on a ledge with a dragonfly, caterpillar, and butterfly (Rachel Ruysch)
- Allegory of Painting (François Boucher)
- Portrait of Madame de Pompadour (François Boucher)
- Mona Lisa (Leonardo da Vinci)
- Starry Night (Vincent van Gogh)
- The Red Vineyard (Vincent van Gogh)
- Cafe Terrace at Night (Vincent van Gogh)
- Road with Cypress and Star (Vincent van Gogh)
- The Birth of Venus (Sandro Botticelli)
- The Tower of Babel (Pieter Bruegel the Elder)
This is admittedly a rather unexpected ask, and probably murkier waters than I'm anticipating, but I love Stardew Valley so much that I'm inclined to feel happy about this! I adore the idea of seeing my own work in the game somehow, so you have my permission to give this project a go.
The only thing I can think of, in addition to what you've already mentioned about credits and a URL link to this page, is that you also include in the terms & conditions of your mod something along the lines of "for personal use only; further modification and/or redistribution of the graphics within this mod is not allowed under any circumstance."
(Note to others that might find these comments: I'm only addressing and permitting @SHISIQUE in this particular case; anybody else with a similar idea, interest, or inquiry should ask me personally for permission in a separate comment somewhere on this page.)
Thank you so much for taking the time to send this very kind comment! I am so happy that you enjoy my work!
Thank you so much for the comment! I'm not able to take commissions at this time, but if you have any recommendations for future tilesets I am happy to hear them.