sometimes the ending is usual, and sometimes something black appears)
Recent community posts
And also there is a very annoying mechanic when you are trying to prolong the battle to get a better heal option. Especially when you have to do it against the last bug that is a healer, - battle becomes endless. Is it possible to change it somehow?
7. Get A 'The Poop' Dice
I got it intentionally on low levels and it is not so poopy as you think)
It becomes "all 6" die in a 1 upgrade. But, depending on a bit of luck it can become crystal.
I have played it dozens of times and won it dozens of times. But, sometimes I really hate the game and swear the authors. And I want them to be in my shoes at such moments, feel my frustration and misery and try to create some strategy when all the options are trolling you.
Because it's really not cool when the game doesn't give you the ability to acquire heavy attack and defense dices at all regardless the strategy you use, and you are feeling total frustration and misery on high levels. It's also not cool when you are fed up with shitty dices on low levels and game doesn't allow you to either acquire something good or upgrade something, because upgrade option not appear for a lot of levels and you acquire shit like basic dices.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of bugs like a necessity to restart to open the door or black screen at the end. But the most disappointing is that sometimes you can't become a human. You can both play with a dog and free the prisoner, but it doesn't help.
It is soooo boring(((
After wave 20-25 it turns to click start -> wait -> repeat
Made a suicide at wave 51 to find out the number of robots trashed (it was 2579) and stop this time wasting experience)
PS: please, allow to destroy towers. At least it will provide some perfectionist pleasure to build a perfect system)
Thanks a lot! Your advices helped me a lot, but 9000+ planet score is smth unbelievable for me. For example, that's my best run
I think the problem could be in my extensive use of starbirth, that consume a lot of time. And, I also surprised, that you have found infraspace usable (isn't it consume 2 much time?) and don't use void syntethizers (why?).
Is the game really endless (after winning boss on realm 8 you are being teleportated to the realm 8 again, what I could see in \AppData\Local\IIslandsOfWar\save_8\realm.txt), or it is something like Mr. Resetti for those, who saves progress?;)
Have found something like a strategy to achieve quite a high scores (screenshot is about Normal map):
- Start the level when there are at least 2 ponds, and both of them are in one half of the screen
- Don't try to farm scores with a population size. It's tempting to puff it up to 25-40, but it means no ability to farm resources. For an instance, I kept it under 8 all the time
- Farm resources with a "basic strategy":
- divide the map into 2 equally distributed pieces (diagonal line is perfect) by houses to keep pigs out of fields, having all the ponds in one side
- grow trees on the no-pond side and grow wheat on the pond side
- repeat until you will get ~99 score of wheat and 50+ of seeds & houses. More than 99 is impossible by game design
- Max out pig score
- distribute houses with citizens uniformly across the map to cover the majority of territory with hunting
- bed out trees across all the map
- wait until pigs will cover all the map
- kill all the pigs in hunting zone
- cut down all the trees
- Max out harvest score
- skip until all the free cells are spare
- bed out all the "3" cells with wheat
- bed out all the "2" cells with wheat
- Max out lightning score
- lightnings are being summoned on the previous step of algorithm? so just skip, skip, skip
- at each turn build the house on the most remote from epicentr of fire and occupy it
- repeat until you will die
Other ideas to earn more:
- Try to max out people score by increasing the population to ~40 and immediately decreasing it by controlled starvation. After that come back to basic strategy. The risk that you can summon the lightnings without resources.
- Control the lightnings by massive trees growing. Cut the trees -> summon -> grow the trees -> chase away. Did it one time, but failed another time