Gave me a virus! DO NOT DOWNLOAD
Recent community posts
Posted in CUPID - Visual Novel comments
Posted in Tales of Saleana comments
- Which bachelor you like the most? and why?
- Oh god, Reksa. Definitely Reksa. From the work it took to gain his affection, to the intensity of his romantic scenes. His playthrough was a goldmine for giggles and awkward blushing. (hard to play nonchalantly in public)
- What makes you consider to play this game?
- Honestly, the art is what interested me to begin with. As I read about it though, the story really intrigued me and I just HAD to know more. Wasn't disappointed either.
- Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?)
- With gorgeous art and a fantastically written story, this game was a winner. The characters have wonderfully complex backstories that only add to the charm of the game. 12/10. I played every route to experience all the game had to offer and am far from dissapointed!! The character depth definitely stood out the most to me. I need more Reksa to go on living, though.
- Do you have any question or constructive critiques?
- I have nothing to complain about. Nothing at all. Questions? hmm... could you supply more Reksa at some point? maybe standalone epilogues of the good routes?
- Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it?
- Yes. I am an independent white woman who don't need no man (besides Reksa). I am totally willing to pay for these wonderful works of art. $10? $20? bring it on. Your'e worth it! I'll donate to and buy whatever you throw my way. For real though. Standalone epilogues. Hell, make em 99 cents a piece and bring in some money on the deal. It'll add up before you know it.