Only judges are allowed to vote on your submissions
Recent community posts
1. Click on 'Submit your project' button.
2. Upload a new project if you have not uploaded the game on itch.io before
3. Fill up the page with all the necessary details.
4. Save the page and make your project public. Save again.
5. Come back to jam page. And submit that project here from your dashboard after filling out the new details required.
Basically, you first upload a game on itch.io and then upload it as an entry to the jam.
Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great time building your games in these 10 days and are finally ready with them. Please note that you have to submit your games on this game jam and not on itch.io in order for it to be evaluated as an entry to this event. We also require your your code files for the code analysis round so upload your scripts folder to gtihub and share the link while making your submission. All the best guys! Make your final sprints today!