Five stars, incredible game.
- Absolutely beautiful
- Very fun and relaxing, pleasantly challenging without being frustrating
- Legitimately good values, solarpunk, redemptive, very heartening
- Visionary sci-fi
- Intuitively, it feels like greenhouses and toxin scrubbers should produce their effects constantly rather than once. The current system does start to make sense after a while, though.
- Steam plants are very hard to place on maps with no wetlands.
- Could be GOTYE material if it had narrative elements.