what program did you use to make this?
Recent community posts
Unfortunately not. Twine 2 actually makes it somewhat hard to add images. Since I made this game for the Bad Games Jam, I thought it was important to use minimal effort. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Five stars, incredible game.
- Absolutely beautiful
- Very fun and relaxing, pleasantly challenging without being frustrating
- Legitimately good values, solarpunk, redemptive, very heartening
- Visionary sci-fi
- Intuitively, it feels like greenhouses and toxin scrubbers should produce their effects constantly rather than once. The current system does start to make sense after a while, though.
- Steam plants are very hard to place on maps with no wetlands.
- Could be GOTYE material if it had narrative elements.
I found the list. There are four people signed up now, including myself.
I gave you five months... which is probably more than you need... because nobody knows who I am and I don't really intend to promote this jam. So people will probably come in and out for a long time.