Some quick things that may/ may not be changed in the update I hear is happening soon...
First impressions: (Only single player)
Well built atmosphere, it was a little... unnerving.
I liked being able to use weapons, open doors, control units, look at cameras and knock over chairs
I found the learning curve steep, even with the tutorial.
I see a lot of potential here, this game was better than (ah, just about) every horror based game I've played!
1. Sometimes the infected seem to 'glitch' through a closed door.
2. Chairs and other décor objects can be pushed through one another.
3. The game usually froze (for me) after I had picked what type of units I was going in with.
4 Engineers seem stronger than assault. (seem, I might have just gotten lucky)
5. The player could use a nice buff, I felt that I was a bit weak when it came to Hp and speed.
6. The flashlight feels a bit small, but if it goes with the theme, it goes with the theme.
7. The big screen in the control room could be a bit bigger.
8. A timer until rescue as part of the UI, better ammo gages, information of gunshots/ enemies nearby on the UI.
9. Some kind of Hp regen for units/ doors. (Or reparable doors and a medic unit/ item)
10. This is probably the most cliché thing that developers read but... (Here goes nothing...)
-More Maps (Stairs, outdoors) / Units (Medic, Support) / Weapons (Melee, Flamethrower, Tazer, RPG, traps ect.)/ Enemies (Robots, Soldiers) ect.
-Some kind of storyline/ bigger tutorial/ campaign.
-(Décor only) Doors that lead to the outside.