I am a programmer looking for artist!
1. Introduction: Include any basic information you wish for people to know. I.e., Name, timezone, pronouns, etc. Or go all out and give your entire life philosophy; it's up to you!
My name is Agustin but "agus" is more friendly, some people call me "sugusin". I go by he/him, and I'm on GMT -3 (Argentina). I've always wanted to make games and have some fun programming but never sat down to make them, this time I will!!!!
2. Skills: Stuff you know how to do, or kind of know how to do. You can also add things you're willing to try.
I know programming, I like good stories and I'm easy-going, a friendly guy to speak to get to agreements haha
3. Programs/Languages: Engines/Programs (for any use, be it art, music, game dev, animation, etc) and markup/programming languages you are familiar with.
I know plain C programming but I've been using gamemaker with some tutorials
4. Portfolio: Not terribly necessary, but it'd be a good idea to provide examples of things you've done. Don't sweat it if you're a complete beginner!
Complete beginner here! *sweats*
5. Contact: Ways to keep in touch. Instant messengers, slack, emails, etc.
Ways for contacting me are my mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and my twitter feed @sugutuiti :)
6. Other: Anything else you think is important. Have an idea for a game? Stick it here. Have any specific expectations from your team? Stick them here. Anything goes!
I have some ideas, got to put them together to make a cat/dogs themed game as MFGJ suggested. I expect to contact someone with good will and wanting to make some cool assets! Let's make this game happen! ;D