- I love the 3D pillar artwork- the depth is really neat and the way the texture is layered on is a great aesthetic.
- Reminds of South Park, but in a great light-hearted way.
- I love that it's very reminiscent of classic aRPG's (like Gauntlet, etc.)
- Intro is awesome- it's always great to have exposition
- faster - Enemies move slow, game is overall slow, thus "easy"
- ramping difficulty curve - it looks like it doesn't really get "harder"... you've just been playing longer
- More enemy types / combat techniques, etc
- Prevent enemies from going through walls
- Make "leveling up" more apparent- it's hard to tell what actually happens after you spend your upgrade point
Overall: Great entry to all game jam! I'd definitely play other jam games you make!