1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hey everyone ! My name is Thomas , and I'm from France !
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
I've never participated in any jam ever ! So MyFirstGameJam is... my first game jam ! I join this jam because I think that a 14 days jam is a good start,enough time to develop an idea, make some mistakes, learn new things along the way and still be able to finish a little project (I hope so..) , so why not !
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
I like a lot of games, from console games like Zelda and Mario to competitive online PC games, but my love will always be with retro and indie games. I think that Zelda A link to the past is why I'm here today !
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I recently left my job to start developing games on my own. So I have never released any game for now , but I'm working on my first project, made with game maker studio 2.
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
This jam is the opportunity to make a project from start to finish with a real deadline, to work on something fresh, even if it's just an idea, and maybe , start working on it more seriously if the feedback is positive ! And of course, this is the place to meet people with the same passions and goals !