The game is beautiful in its simplicity.
If you're looking for masterpiece results, try this out:
- Heat the ingot to the first partial bar above the target tempurature.
- Ensure that your strike arrow lands in the target zone every time you strike.
- Stop striking the ingot if it reaches the first partial bar below the target tempurature.
- You should be able to get 3-5 strikes in before needing to reheat the ingot
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until your progress bar is complete, then quench the ingot immediately to stop the heating process.
It's a rhythm for sure, and a delicate one at that. Would love to have more of this