Hi, if you have WinRar, you could try this:
- Right click on the RAR files and from the list, click on the extract files option.
- A window will appear showing where a folder can be selected and where it may be saved.
- Choose the check box which gives the option ‘Open Broken file’.
- Click OK at the bottom of the window.
- A warning will pop up but it should be disregarded at this point.
On my end I was able to unzip it without a problem. The problem might go from the file on the site is broken to the file while downloading was broken and even an outdated WinRar, which I hardly think it would be the problem.
I hope it would've help you a little bit at least and reply to say if it worked because others might have the same issue.
Sylvain from Contragon.