This is amazing so far! The storytelling, characters, and the art style have all grown on me so quickly :) It's great that there are so many options for the story to go (including the kind of person Mathias becomes and what the knight's relationship with him is like) I can't wait for more!
- What's your favorite character?
- More than any individual character, I love the interactions between the knight and Mathias! I don't normally have a weakness for childhood friends-turned-lovers stories, but this one punched me in the gut then helped me up and took me out to dinner
- Did you try the different options, or did you follow only one path?
- I tried going through a few times with different options, and the differences the choices make, even in the beginning, are incredibly jarring and different enough to make the consequences clear. I'm not a person who likes being surprised with sudden unexpected endings or given choices that are only vaguely different but have huge impacts, so I enjoy this particular aspect.
- What do you think of the black and white aesthetic?
- I personally love the art style! The black and white coloring shows facial expressions more clearly and poignantly, and it feels more .. candid? For lack of better word
- Would you like to see more colored CGs, like the one at the end of chapter one?
- Despite what I just said ^ yes, yes I would... I'm in love with all of the art in this game