Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics

yeah it happens with all of the names i've tried before. I tried using "rem" a few times as a sort of test name while trying to find what was wrong myself. Sadly i'm no good at programming yet. Hope this helps :)

I looked into it and it seems like you were failing to connect to the User-Agent string website. It might have been a problem on their end (I can ping it but I can't get to it in a browser so who knows what they're doing), but it might have been your own internet. I don't know what to say beyond that. If you're willing to try again, I'll be uploading a new version in a few days that might work better for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh don't worry about inconveniences it's all good. I'd be happy to try out the new version and thanks for looking into my issue :)