- Vending machines - At last, the money pits have arrived! You can now spend your hard earned cash on health, ammo, weapons and...
- A surprise? - Who knows?
- Bounties - Cash can now be earned by killing enemies. Bounties are currently the same for every enemy, with no multipliers available. More functionality regarding bounties will follow in later updates.
- Cash HUD widgets - Your cash balance is displayed above your health bar. Any changes regarding your balance will generate an awesome pop-up with some descriptive text.
- Health pickups - Now look like actual health pickups.
- Roads - Fixed some scaling and collision issues.
- Shotgunner health - Shotgunner's health went down from 5 to 4.
- Shadows - Replaced soft-shadows with hard-shadows.
- Commander Drü'nqx - Is now the same size as the other aliens due to a recent engine update. I temporarily added a box above his head to identify him. Custom art for all enemies will follow in future updates.
- Enemy projectiles - These are now green instead of blue. Given the generally reddish tint of the environment, they should be easier to keep track of than blue ones.
- Machine gunner - Now has a slightly lower fire rate.
- Force fields spawning in front of you - This no longer happens.
- Parks were no longer included in the level generation process - They are now.