- Feedback button - The main menu now boasts a brand new 'Feedback' button, which will take you to the itch.io community page.
- Force fields - Whenever a combat encounter begins, a combat space is sealed off by a force field. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
- Loading screen - No more 'did the game just freeze on me?'-moments, because everytime the game is loading a loading screen will pop up.
- End-of-the-line notice - If you manage to kill the boss, congratulations! Also, a disappointing notice will pop-up telling you that there is nothing left to do until more content is added.
- AI - Made enemy projectiles significantly slower, so you actually get the time to react to the bulletstorm. Also increased enemy count per encounter.
- Buildings - You no longer have to witness horribly unfinished template buildings.
- HUD - Now displays the current version number. This was added primarily for potential let's play videos / reviews, carefully reminding viewers that this game is still in development.
- Textures - Textures are no longer loaded in steps, making everything instantly as detailed as it should be.
- Laser rifle - Reduced ammo supply and clip size.
- Commander Drüncx- Maximum reinforcement count has been increased.