- Supply drops - Supply drops can now be found across the levels. They may contain a health refill or a new weapon. They are identifiable by a cloud of red smoke.
- New weapons - First versions of the following weapons are now obtainable in-game. Once picked up, there is no going back yet. This feature will be added in a future update.
- Pistol (New default)
- Triple-barreled shotgun
- Laser rifle
- Laser MG (Previous default)
- Missile launcher
- Placeholder achievement - An achievement icon will pop-up when the boss has been defeated. This is icon acts as a placeholder for the achievement system, which will be added in a future update. It currently does nothing other than look pretty.
- Placeholder Hands - You can now see hands on the weapons you're holding. This should communicate the general feel of a weapon better.
- General alien behavior - Aliens will no longer move straight toward you. They also move slightly slower to compensate for their 'more interesting' movement.
- Boss behavior - Replaced the first boss' 'wall of death' attack with the calling of reinforcements. Also tweaked his 'normal' bullet pattern.
- Shaders - Removed cell shading because I was unable to create the atmosphere I'm going after with it.
- Control scheme - Moved the control scheme from in-game UI to main menu
- UE4 Template dude - This dude is no longer visible when you die. A void remains.
- Screen damage - Disabled health-based blood splatter, because it interfered too much with the new visual style.
- Pickups - Pickups are now easily identifiable by their surrounding spheres.
- Reloading - Reloading now uses sound effects.
- Dash-blur - Dashing now includes a motion-blur effect.
- Level generation - Made some tweaks to the generation process to reduce the odds of getting lost.
- Rooftop dancing - Aliens should no longer be able to spawn on top of anything other than the streets.