The main thing I've noticed so far is excessive inertia in some situations. If you are sailing at 2.5 kts with the wind abeam, and then douse all your sails, the ship simply does not decelerate. I have to sit for several minutes with x256 time acceleration for my speed to drop below a knot. Must have drifted ten miles forward in a straight line before I stopped, with no leeway.
Exact same problem we in Nassau!
Of course, it might only be fixable with cheating: increase the hull drag when no sails are set. Or something like that. Drifting under bare poles with windage on the rig would also be a good feature. You could add a small invisible sail, but disable it when the bow is pointing upwind, so you don't make tacking any more difficult.