Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

GUI Artist & Character Designer looking for team ♡

A topic by Ameamaichu created Jan 01, 2023 Views: 84
Viewing posts 1 to 1

Heya everybody, I'm Ameamaichu, Chu for short, Amai for medium! I'm a queer (nonbinary transmasc) artist and I'm interested in forming a team with a writer, a coder and/or a musician for the jam.

I'm a graduated Graphic Designer with an interest in both character and GUI design, and I've had personal game projects (read: visual novels) in the works for years now, but I never get to releasing anything because of either physical/mental health reasons or a lack of motivation ^^''

I've used Ren'Py on and off for about 4 years now, but only really got the hang of it this past year(last year? . _ .) and I've joined some jams so I sort of know what I'm doing. Maybe. I definitely know my way around modifying, replacing and organising Ren'Py GUI files.

I'm open to basically any kind of story/narrative and visual style, but lately I've been super nostalgic for old operating systems like Windows 98 & Windows XP and I think it could be neat to visually emulate their style, like NEEDY STREAMER OVERLOAD or (to a slightly lesser extent) ERROR 143 do.

Anybody up for that?