Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Throwing in the towel

A topic by Millicent Lorraine created Dec 15, 2022 Views: 75 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(+3)

I'm pretty unknown here, so I don't expect anyone to notice but I'll unfortunately be leaving the jam (which would've been my first jam) due to an unexpected computer crash causing me to lose hours of progress and with the submition date of the jam being so close I really don't feel as though I'll make it in time.

I'm sorry I have to choke like this when this would've been my first chance as a game designer to put my name out there, but I wish everyone else participating in the jam good luck! I'll be rooting for you guys from the sidelines and let my blunder be your guide; always remember to backup your projects!

Submitted

This is a bit late but don't worry about it when making game for jams. We all feel pressure when first doing game jams but over time you get used to it. Also regardless of the state of the game, whether finished or not there will be no judgement from us since we all know what that's like to lose progress and want to give up. I think its always best to submit even if there's not much since this is about getting better as a developer. Wish you the best.