Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I finished software base part of game - loking for a team

A topic by Dretnoth created Sep 08, 2023 Views: 114 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(1 edit)

Helou, I am Dretnoth. I am story writer, programmer and I had been working on a software that will allow me to write VN. For now i have a crude base that (shall) be mobile friendly and PC friendly.

So for now i looking for someone who willing trying to write a story according the rules of this jam. Then an artist (sprite, audio) and if possible: voice actor(s).

What to know about the soft... (Well i already prepared 2 short stories [in a bookshelf] to make a presentation.) 

My Visual Novel Software

For resolution is 1120 x 630 (when upper 1120x 315 is for scene) and lover is for text. But UI scaller can resize any picture to match. For character they are in (2x3 with/height 200x300) but once again even bigger or smaller sprites can be resized.

For a book or story: I first made character sheet where i determinate character main sprite, sprite for say box (can add new made), character text font its color, bio if needed. (first one at position 0 is Narrator) Then i put in chapter (main background, music) and in Step that hold operations of actors [characters] and scene stuff. The soft can already use simple variables for simple branching of story, redirecting, showing not showing some steps, and of course question/answer [or player choice]. (This is not adventure so i don't implement clicking on select able object on the scene part of the screen.)

Hello, would you like to join our team as a screenwriter?

Wow. (I definitely don't expected that.) But, Okay, I give it a shot. Here is my email: dretnoth@azet.sk