Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Do not read this journal! - A horror journaling experience

A topic by Cagri Akyurt created Oct 21, 2020 Views: 145
Viewing posts 1 to 1

Hey everyone! I hope everything goes well for you guys and your game. Here is mine, available here: Do not read this journal!

I was inpired from a journal I've found like 20 years ago on my front door during a storm. It was the journal of a soldier from 70s, where he was telling about the hardships of war, day by day. After almost 20 years later, I'm still thinking about the journal a lot. I'm thinking how it ended up on my door, i think if it is a genuine journal of a soldier, I think about the owner of the journal... With "Do not read this journal!", I tried to recreate the same feeling, but with the addition of paranoia and fear. At the end of the game, you'll have a journal full of paranormal experiences, scary doodles, automatic writings and much more. This will be your chance to make someone experience a genuine mystery for years. 

There are free community copies available at the game page and I'm updating them frequently. So please grab one if you're interested and let me know what you think.

Good luck with your game!