Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

this is my first ever time joining a scratch jam

A topic by gamerstudios created Dec 02, 2023 Views: 103 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 3

hey guys this my first scratch jam and I'm looking to win it I'm ok with vector but good in pixel art but I want a challenge so I'm making a vector game  and I'm good at story writing game writing and so on I created a fnaf fan game series which in overall has 453 views but I hope to get at least top ten if you would like to make a team please send a replied please not we will be making a game I'm working on and I need a vector artist that can be good in scratch not anything else

Need help? I am on EST (Eastern Stanard Time) plus am a bit busy w/ schoolwork. Does that conflict in any way?

Skills

• Great with vector
  • Specializes in horror. (I can still do other genres)
  • I draw more cartoony than real.

if you draw a cartoony style that might be good what is your scratch account i will comment on the things i need made

(+1)

Lash_Out is my scratch username. Here is a link if you can't find it: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Lash_Out/

ok cool, now I will comment on your profile k

When? If you post the project, I can remix it with needed sprites. I just need confirmation that you are creating the game. It is difficult because we have such a time difference between each other, and the jam is halfway over.

Ok i will share it go on my itch page that's where my account is