Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for other python developers.

A topic by GamerTronky created May 25, 2022 Views: 141 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(1 edit)

Python is pretty much interesting to learn. Does anyone code on python? It would be interesting to meet a python developer like me. We would be a team.

hello. i am a master at python with the Turtle Graphics Module. i cat join as a team, as i have my own game ideas myself :(

But, if you like, i can give you a txt on this turtle module and python features.

https://acm-bitz.itch.io/turtle-tutorials?secret=VZIqDPvhcmrpZ8qlBPTPfizU  /?=Turtle Graphics Tutorials here...

We could team together, as of my other part of team is coding in Unity. I'm very good at tkinter canvas and widgets, but we could create a simple 3D game with turtle. My discord is GamerTronky#6126.

(1 edit)

Like i said, i cant join you. im just tryna help everyone out befoore the jam. i have my own game i wanna program. also, if your looking for 3d, then turtle graphics is just 2d.  and its not compatible with unity.  i dont have discord either, so thats 2 reasons i cant join. but, one final tip, if you want to use turtle with tkinter, watch up a video, and you can use tkinter canvas + turtle.

ok

Submitted

no, and no thanks