Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I won 't itch.io

A topic by Kumalala-Kumalala created Jun 18, 2023 Views: 148 Replies: 18
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

we started uploading our project, which we worked on for 4 days for 10 hours a day, an hour before the deadline for accepting applications, but we didn't have time, because I constantly had an error - (published - expected "draft", "published" or "limited") and because of- because of this, the game that we have been working on for so long has simply disappeared, I really ask you to help us, because we do not want to lose this project at all, but because of this, the motivation to continue doing it has completely disappeared

Submitted

If you still have the project in your computer you should be able to make a new project in your itch profile and just upload it again as if it was a new game. I’m not sure I understand the issue fully.

Submitted

don't you understand a lot, will my game be on jam?

Submitted

проблема заключается в том, что мы не смогли вывести проект на экран из-за сбоя в работе:Возникла проблема с сохранением вашего проекта

Пожалуйста, исправьте ошибки и повторите попытку

Опубликовано — ожидаемый "черновик", "опубликовано" или "ограничено"

Oh, this error does not seem to be solved, my brother had it, but he never solved it

Submitted

what to do???😥😭

To be honest, I don’t know, but try to write to those support, maybe they will answer your question there 

Submitted

I really want to get to the jam ( I 'll try

Good luck, I hope you manage to solve it

Submitted

thank you too I hope so if it works out the game is called Space dange

I will definitely download your game if you can fix this error 

Submitted

Thank)

Submitted

it seems that this error cannot be corrected😭😭😭😭😭

Submitted

damn google translator is so crooked)(I'm from Russia)

Submitted

This is my first jam I'm a beginner

Submitted

I fixed this problem!

Submitted

nice :)

Submitted

there is nothing good in this, I posted the game, but not on jam, I really wanted to participate in my first jam:(

Submitted

oh im sorry to hear :( but hey the whole point of jams is to make something interesting and finish it so you should be proud anyways.