Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Queer artist looking for a team

A topic by Ash created May 03, 2022 Views: 256 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(1 edit)

My name is Ash and I’m a game jam newbie and digital artist looking for a team. Would love to find a team to collaborate and make awesome queer content with, as well as learn and grow in experience! I will work for experience . 

I specialize in digital character illustration and am not willing to draw NSFW. 

You can view my more completed works on Instagram

If you want to view more updated works in progress to see more of my style, contact me on discord! 

Discord: Ash Bro#1641

Are you still looking for someone to work with? I'm also quite new, but do have some experience with programming. I'm pretty good with Python and am learning Renpy and Unreal if you happen to be interested. If not then good luck to you!

Hi! I'm absolutely interested, but I am working on another project in the meantime, so if you'd be willing around my schedule a bit, I'd be more than happy! I tend to jump between projects often anyway so it shouldn't be too much of a problem, but do let me know what you think.

I'd be more than willing to work around your schedule. I'll send you a discord soon (within the next day) to talk further, but I'm a bit busy today.

Discord will be under: Scribe2theFiends#2191

Can't wait to work with you!

Awesome! Can’t wait to work with you too! 

Any chance an extra helping hand might be of use? I'm a writer and a fairly new Unity programmer and developer, but I have some experience with Java and C#, as well as basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Ruby and Python.

In case you're interested, my discord is this - Mekian#8775

Yes, we would appreciate a third hand! I’ve added you on discord; we can talk further there.

Great!