Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Writer wanting a team

A topic by Matthew Birdzell created Sep 27, 2023 Views: 106 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

Hey all. Im Matthew. Ive worked on one indie game team before, and I dont know if it ever got finished. Hoping to find a team to start with next month. Im available starting October 3rd.

Ive got sci fi and fantasy writing under my belt, including a novel being revised. Fairy Tales are neat; never really written one. Check out my portfolio: http://matthewbirdzell.com

Contact me here or email (matt.birdzell@gmail.com) if you want to team up. I do have a concept I'd like to work on, but Im happily defer to yours.

Sent you an email, Matthew!

Submitted

Replied!

Submitted (1 edit)

Toppop7 and I have these ideas. A combo of concepts I already have and his imput:

1) A man is locked out of his industrial design office building. He needs to find his spare key, retrieve a powerful book, and not die. It has a plot twist. An unfinished concept and definitely not fairy tale-related, but we have an idea to make it such.

2) A bored guy coaxes his friends into forming a kingdom-wide 4v4 tournament, where the magic powersets are globs of earthen material they can fire in streams. Its the premise for my fantasy novel project, but in game form. Probably save that for myself unless we find some cool way to twist it.

3) An electrical worker must solve puzzles to turn back on a city's power in a rainstorm. The last obstacle is a big house with a boss fight. 

He can work in engines and I can write/do narrative design. If you'd like to join let us know!