A text adventure about a detective necromancer who dwelves too deep into the murder of an artist and finds herself in the middle of a dangerous conspiracy.
I'm gonna try to use paper and pencil to get the scenarios/puzzles all up and organized, and then worry about using Quest/Twine tomorrow. Also really wanted to do some prose so that'll be fun.
For now, a short "beat" list of events or things that'll happen or that I plan to have take place.
- Investigating the body
- Talking to Witnesses/Ghosts
- Talking to family/friends/co-workers.
- Gathering Evidence
- Reconstruct the timeline
- Gathering the deceased personals for contacting the dead artist
- Convincing others the deceased is actually dead and you are as you say you are to gather said personals,
- Realizing the dead artist is in fact, not actually dead.
- Analyzing the evidence
- Finding Lies
- Finding the artist himself
- Expose the conspiracy.
Also planning on adding a "Journal" Feature, where players can look at to check whats their next objective and to review what evidence they've gathered.