Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Gobs Completed

A topic by Dreamaise created Jul 17, 2022 Views: 61
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted

Gobs - A galactic representation of the game many of us played when we were younger, Pogs.

https://dreamaise.itch.io/gobs It was supposed to be a webgl but after severe difficulties I had to go windows.exe.

Suitable for all ages however it is gambling. Score is  not currently working so, is it really gambling? haha

The theme was heal and with my theme chosen ahead of time I could only adapt. The atmosphere and visuals is where I tried to drive home the heal aspect. Effort made to try and make it as comforting as I could should you just be on the mend yourself. 

I ran out of time in so many ways so I will list known issues. Settings volume and pitch not working. Playfield missing in battle 1. Fade transitions not working.  Battle states and the separation of players enemy's turn not working. No animations for player or enemy turn. And many more I'm sure as this is my first ever game. Oh and stated above total gobs won score is not working again...

What I had to chop because of my inexperience and time constraints. Inventory, click to drag to said inventory, slam / players turn / enemy's turn animations. Pause menu.

Ps .It's so rough around the edges, watch yourself!

Thanks for everything!