Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Providing simple music (No Sound effects)

A topic by misterG-gamedev created Apr 27, 2021 Views: 176 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

Hi there!

I love game jams, did about 10-12! sometimes solo sometimes teaming up. Last week I decided I want to improve my music creation skills and got started with guitar recording and getting used to music maker.

I am really not good and not suitable for any ambitious dev Team. But if you just want to have a bit of fun with this jam and need maybe 1-2 simple pieces of music, please reply! I would love to spend around 3-4hours on music creation (can't really spend much more due to Family and kid etc. :) and spark up your game! Or embarass you, that is also an option. In that case just delete the music again haha.

I am in the UK, in case time zones were an issue. 

Some first examples I can share can be found here:

https://misterg420.itch.io/ludum-dare-48

Good luck!

Submitted

I have listened to your first and second Deeper and Deeper and I would like to have you make some music for a game which I will set in the swamp. It mightn't be a good game because I'm still pretty young and just started getting dedicated to coding less than a year ago. So if you don't mind I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Submitted

Hey there! Will you be making a game for the jam, or outside of the jam? Happy to chat in discord and learn about your game, ideas, concept, theme you might be going for? If you have discord, feel free to drop me a message: lopper#9378

Submitted (3 edits)

I won't be allowed to call but I will be allowed to text. If you don't mind the game will be a frog platformer based in a forest/swamp. Until the theme is released I might think of more specifications. And I will be making a game for the jam. Thanks again. Edit: I sent you a message on discord saying Hello. At 20:37 at the Irish time zone or GMT+1.