Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

who wants to help

A topic by levtheking created May 09, 2022 Views: 375 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(2 edits)

I can do pixel art it's not perfect but its something and I would like to work with somebody my idea is a  frog in a dream world and you visit a new one after every level you use the arrow keys that are shown on the screen and then you can jump to the next platform thanks a lot already this is an example of my frog design that i made while in class

Submitted

Im very new to developing but we could try

sure do you have anything i can message you on

Submitted (1 edit)

Yes, add me on Discord! Its Hobbz#7238

i can make a game i'm not the best developer but i would say i'm good

(1 edit)

i am sorry but i am already bussy with another game but i would like to work with you on a different game  jam with a different theme

ok thanks!

hi im new to doing art, i can make horror art if you want? i have a couple horror prototypes!

(2 edits)

Entity 1 : "The Smiler" : they are always in the dark with a uncomfortable disturbing smile (white or red color) and even rarely any colors!

they are really hostile to any light and humans! (all Entitys are friendly to eachother accept one entity ill talk about later)

Entity  2 : "Hangers" : they are a cursed plant like looking thing on the ceeling, grabs people on range. you cant see or hear it, fleshy skin but if you use explosives, guns, knifes etc to slash(etc) its tounge when it got you in the neck, you would survive!

Entity  3 : "T.h.e.m" they are humanoid figures with black piched body. their hands dont have fingers and no toes, just a blocky unsettling texture. Theese humanoids have scribbled out-like animation of head! (also theese are Entitys that are hostile to everything so much)

thats it for all my Entitys! ill make more later..!
Submitted (1 edit)

nice to see another pixel artist