Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Let's Collaborate! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ [CLOSED]

A topic by Kard Kardus created May 04, 2022 Views: 142 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(1 edit)

Sorry everyone! i already have two person who request to collaborate. thank you for your enthusiasm!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

if you want to chat me you can still see the contact in below ๐Ÿ˜„

Hello Everyone! My Name is Kard Kardus (Car-doos), and i was a Beginner Programmer.

I'm using GDevelop5 for making game (it's similar to Construct2)

I always make game alone, but now i want to get new experience by collaborating with you! ๐Ÿ˜„

This is the game we made from another game jam:

https://mfproject.itch.io/lostnblind

But! my personal challange is:

I Will Coding Your Game! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

so i try to challenge myself to code the game from your Idea, and i won't intervene with your idea.

so if you want to collaborate with me, we better make team that has 3 person :D

If you interest to collaborate with me, let me know in:

Discord:

Kard Kardus#1320

Telegram (Reccomended):

t.me/kardkardus

looking forward to collaborate with you guys! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Ps: english is not my main languange, and my grammar is bad ๐Ÿ˜…. that's why i want collaborating. To improve my english and my coding ๐Ÿ˜ƒ another ps: i've been make this post in another game jam too, i  try to have a bigger chance collaborating โœŒ๏ธ

Hi Kard, if you're still looking for a collaborator for this project, let me know!

hello moadem! i still search people for collaborating ^_^

are you an artist or a programmer?

(1 edit)

I am a UX/UI designer and can create assets as an artist, as well.  I am interested in being a game designer for this game jam.

I have some light game development experience, mostly in Unity though.  I'd be more than happy if you'd want to take over coding!

I also have some writing and filmmaking experience.

(1 edit)

Nice! do you have some sample about your design? maybe a social media like instagram?

Hey Kard, I'd also be interested in collaborating. I have several computer science degrees, experience developing tabletop storytelling games as well as writing/film-making. That said, my attempts in computer-game-making have been limited to doing unity tutorials thus far. BTW, love that game you have posted - great concept and execution.