Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Backup/VFX Artist Available

A topic by rhy created Feb 26, 2022 Views: 121 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

hiya. I'm looking to join a team as a secondary artist, to see the community, get used to working in a team and improve my workflow.

I'm looking for a team that already has an artist because this is my first jam and I might be unavailable for a day or 2, so I'm comfier doing smaller textures/animations that aren't like super vital to the project. plus most of the teams are already made by now so I'd be just an addon anyway.

I mainly work best animating in small resolutions and limited palettes for maximum juice, but can break away from any of these if the game does. a small shitty sketch page of the kinda stuff I do:

if I have the time to fully render (lol) it's mostly in these styles:

static examples.

lemme know if you're interested! I'm Rhyno#3093 in the discord so you should be able to dm me. 馃挌

Hi!
I'm looking for an artist, i currently don't have any, so you'll be the main one, BUT, and there is a nice "but", we don't think to make a huge game, propably a small one cause we are currently learning game development in a school so we are beginners.

I added you on discord if you want to talk more.

Submitted(+1)

heya, sorry but I already got called up to something! I'll poke you if it doesn't happen to work out.