Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Creating a TTRPG: Looking for 2 members!

A topic by OceanIIOcean created Jun 28, 2023 Views: 62
Viewing posts 1 to 1
(1 edit)

Hello! My name is Anjali and I'm creating a TTRPG . I'm looking for a 2D artist who will make the book cover, splash art, some NPCs, page design...etc. 

I'm also looking for a trans consultant (though queer I'm not trans). Consulting with trans individuals during the development of the game to ensure accurate and respectful representation. This could be in the form of a sensitivity reader, consultant, or even part of the design team.

Title: Nocturnal Confections

Sneak at some of the summary:

In Nocturnal Confections, a unique solo TTRPG (that can be played with a group or GM), you assume the role of an aspiring Dream Confectioner in the heart of a magical sanctuary, a town known for its accepting nature and vibrant LGBTQIA+ community. This town, a beacon of diversity and acceptance, is home to your confectionery shop, a legacy passed down by your mentor. This cherished individual, a respected figure and a member of the trans community, has sculpted a living from shaping the nocturnal narratives of townsfolk through enchanted sweets and treats, and now entrusts you with their legacy as they embark on new adventures.