Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I had another question regarding the jam, also wishing best of luck to everyone taking part!

A topic by Amadan Interactive created Nov 30, 2021 Views: 148 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2

I've decided that I'm most likely going to relegate myself to working on Audio for this game jam as I don't feel confident in working on a solo game and getting it done on time.

Wanted to ask what the stance is regarding somebody helping multiple jam entries with Audio should the opportunity come up?

I've done this in the past on a few jams where I have been a part of helping several teams, but I can completely understand if this is something that wouldn't be allowed to go ahead seeing as this is a jam with prizes and the like.

Host

Good question, that would be ok but you will still count as 1 person on each team you work with, and teams are limited to 5 people or less. Also, if you work with multiple teams that end up winning (if you made audio for both the 1st and 3rd place winning teams for example) you will not receive double the amount of prizes. You will just receive the set of prizes for the highest placing team you worked with.

That's absolutely brilliant, thanks for the answer, and it makes perfect sense.