Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Indie Game Music Composer Looking for Team

A topic by anyonewantsmusic created 57 days ago Views: 88 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 5

I'm a Music Composer and I want to come on here and say that for any small indie game developers who can't pay loads of money for Music Composers, I'm the right guy for you, I will make soundtracks and make sound effects for your games and any new projects you have in the making. Here's My Portfolio: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1L4yXqDzeSDEvQhD6ClOdyq1sqB5z6JSi. The song changes topics a lot but It's so that I can show you what kind of music I can make. If there is not a genre you're looking for, then you can message me I have more songs that I made. And all these songs are 100% made by me and original. Here's my discord: quinnythecreator If you have any questions feel free to DM me.

Submitted

Hey there, I would be willing to team up, I have been using gdevelop for a while, and really need some music that isn't from a no-copyright website. my discord user name is Ninjonahplayz. If you don't have, or don't want to use discord, I am open to other options.

Hey, I tried entering your name but it didn't work. Mind rechecking it and sending It again?

Submitted

sorry, but turns out we can't team up. Something came up and I can't.