Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

LGBTQIA+ Team ( Lets make a splash )

A topic by pjplays created May 03, 2022 Views: 178 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Alright, basic plan. I want to work on a game that tells a story from an LGBTQIA+ perspective that hasn't been told before. I feel like a good way is to just get a small group of us and push ideas for game jams. Maybe if ones really cool we can work on it more together. Mainly I want to make more friends through this process so comment or message me if you feel like working on a game with a theme like this.

I'm 24 Trans Fem/ Ace. I like working on physics based stuff like bow and arrows, grappling hooks, and projectiles. But I will try to program for many areas that we need. I want to work on something 3d but if we get a team that wants to work on a 2d game I'm down to follow.

Hi, 

sorry for my questions but what is the meaning of LGBTQIA+? 

This is jam is my first, i am training in the moment my skills in Level Design and C++ and Refresh my knowledge in Unreal Engine. 

Hi! When you say you want to tell a story from LGBTQIA+ perspective, does it mean you already know which story you want to make? Or that you're looking for a (narrative) designer that comes up with such a story? 

I'm more on the technical side (gameplay programming in Unity), but I'd like to challenge myself with something new such as design, and of course help with the programming if needed.