SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for collaborators for an Unreal VR game

A topic by Jules created Apr 27, 2020 Views: 242 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted (1 edit)

Hi,

I'd love to hear from anyone interested in building an VR game with Unreal for this Jam. I will be programming in C++ and am reasonably comfortable with Blender. Looking for anyone interested in collaborating: musicians, level designers, programmers, artists, writers, ect...

Currently I'm working on VR movement/teleportation/interactions, and looking to make something playable. Here's a basic demo of my current project. I built the hanger in Blender and the VR control with C++/Blueprints.

Personally I would prefer to make something educational / story driven, but lets see what the theme is :)

Jules

Hi, I wanna make a VR game for the game jam! I've only used Unity, I've got 3D modeling and animating skills, lmk if you're still trynna find teammates

Submitted
Deleted 4 years ago

Hey if you're still looking for team members send me a message, I know unreal BP well and I'm learning  unreal code. I can model in maya, use cascade or niagara, texture and make materials in unreal. 

Submitted
Deleted 4 years ago

Sorry man I've found a small group that I'm working with, Thanks for getting back to me :)
Best of luck with your game!

Submitted

No worries, good luck to you too!

Hi Calicode,

I have some experience with C++ (I'm a non gaming software dev) but no BP. I have a VR headset and it would be cool to help (but I would need strong leadership

Submitted
Deleted 4 years ago