Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Beginner writer looking for something to jam on!

A topic by lumi created Apr 26, 2020 Views: 235 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hello everyone!

I'm a writer looking for something to jam on. Need your characters to come to life with dialogue? Have a plot idea but want it in pretty words? Want help with brainstorming cool concepts and putting it in writing on a game design doc? Hit me up! :> 

You can contact me on discord @ rockruff#6992, or reply to me here. (This is my first time posting on itch.io, so I'll try my best to check here when I can!)

Thank you again for your time and happy jamming!

(ps: my interests are in collabing with a project with cute styles or anime styles, or includes crafting/cooking related mechanics. even if you're not interested in that (or if the upcoming themes don't align), but you still need a writer's help, hit me up and I can see what I can do!)

Submitted

A writer would be a valuable resource for any project. I may be teaming up with a Unity developer or building something in Godot either way I would be interested in having you on the team. I like your interests. Love cooking games. Wish I could do anime. Anyway if you would like to discuss some ideas reply back and I'll send you an invite on discord.

Sure thing, glad to hear your interest! My friends list and DMs are always open! c: