Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Is our game too hard?

A topic by mikle305 created Dec 02, 2023 Views: 180 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted (1 edit)

Our team will be really glad to see reviews for the game. We thought balance is good, but now thinking that it's too hard. Sleepless nights have taken their toll :-<

https://mikle305.itch.io/alieno

Submitted(+1)

Hey, I tried the game, for the first two-three levels I think the balance is good, but in the fourth level, the player receives huge damage and I couldn't clear that stage.

Maybe if the player receives less damage per hit it will be easier. Also if the player dies we have to start from level 1 so it becomes difficult to start the difficult level with full health.

Submitted

I'll second this. Level 4 is a huge jump in difficulty. I think the lack of I-frames  when getting hit allows you to get stacked with damage a little too quickly. Maybe getting hit could reset your dash cooldown in order to help you get out of tight spots?

Overall, I thought it was a well made game!

Submitted

Oh thanks for big reply! Idea with dash cd is good, I will write in my note <3

Is there no way to heal after finishing a round aside from abilities? :(

Submitted

Yes, there is no way. I think it's my bad and we needed to make this because of rooms are too hard.

Submitted(+1)

It's...pretty hard hahaha.  I rated & commented on your submission page, but it's fun and Imma go back and play it a few more times =D.