Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unity dev/programmer looking for artists/musicians to possibly work with

A topic by Saito Interactive created Nov 01, 2023 Views: 155 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(1 edit)

Pretty casual dev here so not looking to join a competitive team. I do this as a hobby  in my free time. 

If any similarly minded artists are interested in working on a game for the jam respond here or message me on discord. @saitointeractive

I have a lot of little ideas I've accumulated I'd like to make, but don't think many could apply to the theme. So if you're an artist with an idea for a game hit me up. I have been working mainly in 3D recently so that is preferred, specifically with lo-fi/PS1 style graphics. But I am open to any art style really, low poly is just about the only modeling I can help out with though.

Added on Discord, message sent. Music composer here seeking to join team.

Hey, I am a composer/sound designer and I am looking for a team, so we could work together if you are interested. Here is my website:

rafaeloschristofi.com

We have a composer,  but they were asking if we could maybe find someone to help with sound effects or maybe the ambient audio. Send me a DM on discord if you haven’t joined a group yet. We’re still just sort of getting started.

Hey, yes of course, I can help with the sound effects and the audio in general. I just sent you a friend request on discord. My name is rafaelos christofi#6285 .