Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a people to join me and my team! C++ programmer and Sound Designer

A topic by Kanoshem created Oct 27, 2023 Views: 58
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted (1 edit)

Hi there! My name is Cameron, I'm a UK-based game designer, looking for some people to join my game jam team! 

I'm pretty comfortable with UE4 and UE5, particularly with designing, adding, testing gameplay features, and creating levels. I can also do Game Design Documents too. I also have some experience using Blueprints.

We could use with an additional C++ programmer, as our current programmer will be having a small procedure part way through the game jam and will need time to recover, so some extra support would be really helpful! My team have just completed our first game jam together, the Scream Jam 2023, and it would be great to have another person join us for the Game Off and potentially future game jams this/next year! 

Our team currently consists of myself (lead designer and team leader), two 3D artists, one C++ programmer, as well as a general developer who helps support across design and can do blueprints (not coding), a music producer, and a writer.

(edit): our music producer is busier than normal so a sound designer would also be really helpful to have. So if you’re interested please reach out! :)

We're not against growing the team further, but equally don't want to get too big, so if you are not a programmer still feel free to reach out to me! :)

We now have a little discord setup for our team. Feel free to reply here or message me on Discord, discord name: Kanoshem