Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

First Game Jam! Looking for Community

A topic by Tetsu created Oct 03, 2023 Views: 186 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hello! This will be my first game jam and Im super excited! I am taking the month of October to learn as much as I can about Godot before it starts. Does this game jam have an official discord?  Or is there any other discords or communities you all can suggest to be a part of?

Thanks! 

Tetsu

Hi I can write music for your game jam for credit and any donation.

Please find my example music below:

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/c65b3235c2

Hi there Tetsu! If you're wanting to pair up with another Godot programmer, I'd love to be a part of your team! If you're curious about what I've created in Godot, feel free to check out the other games I've made on my profile

Hey TestingIsaac, I took a look at your profile and games and definitely would be interested in connecting with you to talk about pairing up. My experience with godot right now is just completing tutorials but I do have experience in web development/software development so things like git, collaboration and spinning up on new technologies are not completely foreign to me. Having a partner with experience doesn't sound like a bad place to begin!

Awesome! I think it would be easiest to talk over something like Discord, if you have it you can add me at testingisaac. I'm looking forward to collaborating!

would love to join a team! Got limited game design and programming experience but I pick things up quickly :)